~!Lolly Loki!~

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My 1st BARKDAY!!

Today is my first and very very first barkday, my parents bought me out to a park to play and they did invite some dogs to my "party".


Our first meeting! They are Jerry and Sparky, Jerry is the Sheltie while Sparky is the Pomeranian.


Jerry is now shedding that is why he looks weird but after his shedding, he will look very handsome or even much handsome than me. haHa! Sable and Tri color Shetland Sheepdog!!


This is Oreo, a cross golden retriever and husky, he is just pass by so we went to greet them. He is real big as you can see in the picture, we are the same as we are playful dogs. haHa! Too bad as we cant play for too long as he had to go some other place.


This is Sparky, the leader among us. Jerry and I love to follow him, hmmm, maybe he is the eldest among us. haHa!


"We only have each other in our eyes, no one can separate us." This is said by my mum, she is just kidding.


This is my cake, my first cake for my first barkday. Hmmm! There are no cream but there are lamb or chicken inside the cake, that is call muffy cake.


Below are some short video clips:
Those videos are quite blur, hope you guys understand.


New friends of mine..


Here comes Jerry and friends.


Dont compare size to fierce, Sparky may be small in size but he is quite fierce.

May i know is this normal? I dont know why i did this, i feel so shy. I am not aware that my mum was taking pictures of us, oops.. Although i got rejected, i wouldnt give up!


Caught in action again!!! I'm shy!!! I walked off the moment i saw camera but i was too late!!

That's the end of my barkday, thanks friends for coming!

13 Comments:

  • Looks like yo ureally love jerry hey?!

    Looks like you had a great barkday Loki, and that cake looks and sounds delicious!

    Did I tell you I have a new alsation friend called Loki who lives near me, cool hey?

    Licks
    Oscar x

    By Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy, at 6/12/2007 8:13 PM  

  • Happy birthday, i made my way to your blog for the first time i assume but glad you had a wonderful time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/12/2007 11:04 PM  

  • Happy, Happy, Happy Barkday Loki!! Looks like you had a grand old time!

    Sherman, Penny & Lola

    By Blogger Ferndoggle, at 6/13/2007 2:48 AM  

  • Happy Birthday Loki... I hope you had a lot of fun...
    Kiss, Faya

    By Blogger Faya, at 6/13/2007 4:28 AM  

  • Happy birthday Loki! Your muffy cake looks yummy! Sharing your birthday with friends is the best!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie

    By Blogger Molly the Airedale, at 6/13/2007 6:28 AM  

  • Happy Barkday Loki !!

    You sure had a lot of fun with all your friends, and your Barkday cake looks very yummie.

    Love from Hammer

    By Blogger Hammer, at 6/13/2007 6:34 AM  

  • Happy Barkday Loki!

    My 1st visit to your page.. I'm quite new to this thing. =)

    Better get my wishlist to my mommy and daddy for my 1st barkday so they could prepare! Next year Feb is still far off!

    First on my list:
    1. Muffy cake!!!!

    Wuffs!
    Toffee

    By Blogger ToFFee, at 6/14/2007 2:07 PM  

  • happy first burpday loki! i wish you lots of treats and toys!

    muaks,
    fee

    By Blogger fee, at 6/14/2007 6:28 PM  

  • Hey Loki, sorry for the late wish but Happy Belated Barkday to ya Loki!!! Wow! You sure had a wonderful time on your 1st barkday... Lovely! I hope the cake tasted real dogalicious, hehehehe...

    Love licks,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    By Blogger Amber-Mae, at 6/14/2007 10:47 PM  

  • ahaha hope loki wld have fun that day xD take care.. and hope to see you and loki again =)

    JeRrY

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/15/2007 3:30 PM  

  • HAPPY BELATED BARKDAY, Loki!!!
    dat looked like a real yummy barkday cake!

    By Blogger Ume, at 6/19/2007 4:57 PM  

  • That looks like a real swell barkday party. I've never had a party before but I talked it over with my guardian and she said that maybe I can have a barkday party too. I sure hope so. Thanks for giving my guardian that great idea.

    You have a neat blog.

    Love,

    Rowan

    By Blogger Lindy, at 8/10/2007 4:03 PM  

  • Happy Barkday!!! It looks like your barkday party was a really pawsome time. The cake looked so delicious. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos with us. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    By Blogger World of Animals, Inc, at 1/22/2020 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home