~!Lolly Loki!~

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally mum update my blog


This is my second attempt to walk down a staircase, stair is a scary thing. Whenever i looked down, i feel like I am rolling down the stair.. Yucks!! I did beg mum and dad to carry me down but they refuse. I failed in my first attempt, but i was determine to walk down the stair if not i cant go out anymore. =(


Isnt Lassie a black and white film? Do i look like the smaller version of Lassie?? haHa (",)


I'm a silly little pup!!!!!! Sticking out my tongue, look as if i know everything. I'm just acting cute!! Wahaha!!!

6 Comments:

  • Hi Loki. Don't be afraid of the stairs. I don't dare to walk down the stairs too when I was younger but it is really easy once you get used to it. Haha, you look cute in the pics!

    Luv Amber!!

    By Blogger Amber, at 2/11/2007 7:14 PM  

  • That is a lot of stairs for a little guy. I'm not great on stairs either!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    By Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy, at 2/12/2007 5:56 AM  

  • yatta!!!! You went down the stairs!!! I'm so happy for you, this is a big step.
    OH I love the photos. Please keep posting more, okay?

    Fei

    By Blogger e, at 2/13/2007 6:57 PM  

  • Hey Loki,

    You're a cute little boy and you look like you'll grow up into a handsome boy like me (or Kingsley!)....hee hee hee!!

    I'll check back on you later! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/14/2007 3:29 PM  

  • Wahaha.. Chester.. I think you are much handsome than me... Kingsley is the most handsome boy in DWB...

    haHa...

    By Blogger Loki, at 2/14/2007 11:33 PM  

  • Happy Valentines Day, sweet Loki :-)

    Big hugs and kisses,

    Opy

    By Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy, at 2/15/2007 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home