~!Lolly Loki!~

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I've been tagged..

I’ve been tagged by Summer!

Now here are the rules for this game: The player with this game starts with “3 wishes he/she would love to get for Christmas” and also has a list of “3 wishes he/she definitely does not want for Christmas”. Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the ones who tag need to leave a comment that says, “You’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog. Easy right?

3 wishes that I would love to get for Christmas
1. To have more delicious foods~~~~~~!!!
2. Have tons of toys to chew on!
3. Wish my teeth will grow out asap..

3 wishes that I would definitely not want for Christmas”
1. spend all my time alone
2. no new toy
3. same old food..

I've tagged Sunshade , Toby , Opy and Tosca .

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home