~!Lolly Loki!~

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hey Hey.. I'm Loki

Hi everyone i'm Loki, currently three months old. I have a papa, mama, gong gong and po po, they are really nice people. Today mama helped me create a new blog for me and took some pictures on me. Mama said this blog will be on my growing process, she will post a lot of pictures so when i have grow up they can show me all those pictures and how naughty am i.

Just now mama wanted to take picture on me but when she walked out and saw me playing with the newspaper, she scolded me and took down the evidence:

I cant do anything but to sit there to smile at her to appease her, whatever i did i just smile at them and they wouldnt beat me because i'm cute. HeHe..
I feel so happy to see mama come in the playpen to play with me, because papa and mama always go out left me, po po and gong gong at home.

When mama see me smiling at her, she feels happy and she kept on taking picture on me but when i saw her hand i feel like biting as her fingers look so juicy to me.

Mama is angry with me because i always bite people's hand, she left me in my playpen. I feel sad, so i just got to wait for them to play with me.

But i am always alert for any intruder and that's make them feel good to keep me, am i clever?? I am a bright kid!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home