~!Lolly Loki!~

Friday, January 05, 2007

I've been tagged new year resolution~!

I have been tagged by Missy Sunshade to list 5 New Year's Resolution. Of course, I will have to tag five more friends after I am done listing mine.


My Resolutions for 2007 are:

1) A lot of delicacies for me as I have been eating the same old food again and again. Is either chicken or lamb plus potatoes and carrots, get pretty bored by it.

2) I want to go out to walk more often as I have been staying at home whole day long~! Feel
kinda torpid.

3) Can roam around the apartment freely as for now I only can run around my playpen when there is no one at home.

4) I want a new bed

5) Hmmm lastly, I think I will hope for the same thing as I wish on my christmas. That is new TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the most important....

I've tagged
Summer
Buster
Carbi & Aramis
BaiJin
Tosca


6 Comments:

  • Hey Loki,

    I saw you left a message on my blog over Christmas so came to say hello.

    Those are good resolutions, especially the food one - I love my food too!

    Licks,
    Oscar x

    By Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy, at 1/05/2007 6:43 PM  

  • Hey Loki
    We hope you get loads of new toys too.
    You looked a bit like a chihuahua when you were younger.

    Cheers
    Fei & E

    By Blogger e, at 1/05/2007 11:38 PM  

  • Hello Oscar, haHa..

    I dont love my food =(...

    By Blogger Loki, at 1/06/2007 3:05 PM  

  • hey hey Fei & E... haHa.. interesting name..

    I do look like chihuahua after i shower, small plus big big head.. But i dont look like it as i've grow fatter than before..

    By Blogger Loki, at 1/06/2007 3:06 PM  

  • dear loki,

    i hope the rainy season goes away quickly so you'll get to go for more walks soon. i haven't been out much either.

    loves,
    fee

    By Blogger fee, at 1/13/2007 1:29 PM  

  • ya.. cant go out.. staying at home is boring...

    By Blogger Loki, at 1/15/2007 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home