~!Lolly Loki!~

Saturday, March 31, 2007

back for more action

My this lazy mum finally update my blog, she told me she is busy that is why she did not update but i think she is just simply lazy to update. I think my mum is crazy she put me on top of my carrier and ask me to act like superman but i have height phobia, i am afraid i might fall down and break my bone below is the evidence:


I'm force to smile!!!

Mum and dad did bring me down for walk, but they walk too slow so i've got to slow down because of them. I'm anxious and excited as they seldom bring me down but i have got to walk slow slow.. =(


I looked so big...


This is my side view..


This is overall side view.. I really look like a big dog in all these pictures, in actual i am just a small dog.. haHa..


I was deep in my thought, thinking of those happy moments with my family. Thinking of my friends in DWB, thinking of everything..


Hey you friends!!! This is my way of greeting all my friends... HEY you!! haHa.. But actually, i was hey-ing my mum because she took my pictures without my permission.. haHa..

And my the way, i'm a member of "The Dog". Are you?

9 Comments:

  • Nice coat you're growing there Loki. You look so handsome, like one Sheltie I know (Prince, who belongs to Jazzmine) :D

    Cheers,
    M & A

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2007 4:06 PM  

  • WoW loki
    You are looking very handsome now!!!
    What does your mum and dad feed you? Beatiful coat you've got!!!

    Love love
    Fei fei

    By Blogger e, at 3/31/2007 6:45 PM  

  • Hey Loki,

    My humans are lazy too - we really need to sort them out, don't you think :-)

    Love
    Opy

    By Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy, at 4/01/2007 11:51 AM  

  • You are looking so handsome Loki. Like the big nose photo!


    Licks
    Oscar x

    By Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy, at 4/03/2007 3:10 AM  

  • Hi Loki,you do look big in those photos. Your fur coat is fantastic!!! Ow, you look so adorable!!! LoL, mommy can't catch up with me too Xp

    luv Amber!!

    By Blogger Amber, at 4/04/2007 1:47 AM  

  • Hey Loki! You're growing up and looking GOOD boy! Nice coat! You almost look like Mini Me.

    By Blogger PerfectTosca, at 4/04/2007 11:18 PM  

  • hey! u are a handsome boy!! Mom say what nice coat u have there! Fluffy & good to hug!!

    By Blogger Jas's footsteps, at 4/07/2007 11:56 PM  

  • Oh WOW Loki, I see you have a FULL coat now!!! I still remember when you and Summer were talking about your hair not being full..hehe.

    You're looking very majestic and handsome Loki!

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    By Blogger Sunshade, at 4/11/2007 5:01 PM  

  • Hey handsome, are you coming to the DWB's Wine, Cheese & CHAT Pawty??? Come check out my blog for details!

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    By Blogger Sunshade, at 4/19/2007 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home