~!Lolly Loki!~

Friday, June 01, 2007

I've been tagged by Mary-Margaret

Here what you have to do:

Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary or Blog the rules & their 8 pawsome facts. Then choose 8 dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a note that they have been tagged and to read your Blog or Diary!

Here are 8 fun facts about MEEEE, Lolly Loki:

1. I was the only dog in my whole family and the handsome one.
2. I enjoy chasing cats! Same as Mary-Margaret
3. I love to lie down instead of sit
4. I love to go Gai Gai @ going out to walk
5. I hate strangers to step into my house as i will bark until they leave my house!!
6. I prefer chicken than any other meat as chicken has the finest taste.
7. I hate people to grab my muzzle and refuse to release, i will love to bite them. HeHe!!
8. I love to take afternoon nap as i am always alert at night when everybody is sleeping.

haHa, you are being tagged! I was late by doing the tagged so i manage to find 4 friends.. Summer, Alice&Maverick, Molly, Fee.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home